Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh my...

Well my iPhone is on the fritzel again (LOL) starting to freeze up every now and then. It's becoming a real hassle, good thing I have that extended warranty! Almost had this baby for 2 years, had it since it first came out. It's a nice phone, I really like it. Can't wait to see what comes out next year from Apple in the iPhone section, I want to do a hardware upgrade very soon. I rather wait and see if there's an iPhone 4GS or something coming out, that stuff always happens! Oh well, off to work. Catch you all later!

6 comments:

  1. Yes yes it does. Oh well, ITS THE WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get a htc next week. Hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to stick to my Apple products, bit of a fanboy you could say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iphones are always fritzelslslsls

    ReplyDelete